Jersey Police Complaints Authority

P. O. Box 707, St. Helier, Jersey, JE4 0PN
You have the right to make a complaint

If a police officer has treated you incorrectly, criminally, or unfairly, you have every right to make a report.
You can complain on someone's behalf, but you must have written consent to do so. To make a report, you may visit your nearest police headquarters or make it in writing to the chief officer of police.


For more information, please give us a call.

  • Incorrect Behavior From Officer
  • Unfair Treatment From Officer
  • Criminal Behavior From Officer
  • Abused Your Rights
  • Unlawfully Arrested You
  • Used Excessive Force