Life with the least amount of difficulty and the greatest amount of care and attention.
Consult us Care provides care solutions for people over 60 who need help with personal care and daily living tasks at home. We can help you build a plan of care around your specific needs, and we keep it affordable as you only pay for the care you need.
We offer three types of homecare options:
1) Flexible care: a carer visits you at home for the times you know you will need help and support, whether in the morning, at lunchtime or in the evening.
2) Live-out care: a carer stays with you throughout the day when you need more regular help and support.
3) Live-in care: a carer lives with you for companionship, providing help and support when you need it.
• Free home visit assessment.
• Advice on home care options tailored to suit your needs.
• Health & Care Professions Council registered consultant.
• Hourly, live out, or live in care.
• Carers police checked.
• Professional and affordable service.
For more information or to book a free home visit assessment call 01534 528508 and ask for Jacqui, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consult us Care is a business name registered
with the JFSC Companies Registry (Registered No
28017). Business Licence No RU56426. Principal
is Health & Care Professions Council registered.